You still need to remember to use the task switcher when returning to an instance of Sports Tracker, as opposed to launching it from the icon. The latter will start a new instance of the app, with the potential for data loss. I'm surprised there isn't a simple way to check this when the program is launched, as I have seen other applications happily return to their last state when launched from the start screen (eg the Xbox Live title Geo-Defence Swarm, which offers a 'continue' option for example). Perhaps that's something for the next version.
Back to v1.3. The change log is as follows:
- Added notification preventing accidental exit from the application.
- Clarified dialogs to prevent accidental deletion of workouts.
- Clarified dialogs to prevent accidental disconnection from the sports-tracker.com service.
- The application stores previous workout settings and uses those as a default for new workouts.
- Fixed timezone issues appearing under some circumstances.
- Fixed server connection issues under some circumstances.
- Fixed wrong distance unit display on Facebook sharing.
- General stability enhancements
If you're already using Sports Tracker, the update will be in your Windows Marketplace app, otherwise you can install it from the AAWP App Directory either by following the links on the page to the Marketplace, or using Bing Vision on the QR code!