AAWP Insight #3: Lumia on sale, lessons from Xbox
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode three of the All About Windows Phone Insight Podcast we start with a brief summary of three news stories: IDC's developer engagement report, the Nokia Lumia 800's retail availability and arrival of Internet Sharing on certain second generation phones. In our main feature Ewan points out the tenth anniversary of Xbox and asks what we can learn about Microsoft from it, which gives Rafe and David a chance to debate the merits of Microsoft's software ecosystem building ability. We finish with an app pick from each of the team.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 25.8MB)
This podcast was recorded on Wednesday 17th November.
In this podcast we cover:
- In brief: IDC - Windows Phone is the third major mobile platform, Windows Phone Marketplace passes 40,000 apps
- In brief: Nokia Lumia 800 retail launch
- In brief: Internet Sharing
- Fearure: Xbox 10th anniversary and related discussion
- App Picks: London Travel, Chess by Post, Google+ and Urban Dictionary