AAWP Insight #12: Q4 results, ZTE Tania
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode twelve of the All About Windows Phone Insight Podcast, we start with a discussion of quarterly results from Nokia, HTC and Samsung. We also briefly touch on Lumia 900 availability, the 60k app milestone and Nokia branding on Bing Maps. In our second discussion point we look at the ZTE Tania, which was recently launched in the UK. We finish, as usual, with an app pick from each of the team.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 25.1MB)
This podcast was recorded on Thursday 26th January.
In this podcast we cover:
- Discussion: Nokia's Q4 2011 results
- Discussion: Samsung and HTC's Q4 2011 results (in relation to smartphones and Windows Phone)
- In brief: Speculation on Lumia 900 availability and pricing
- In brief: 60,000 apps and the rate of submission
- In brief: Nokia Branding on Bing Maps?
- Discussion: ZTE Tania
- App Picks: Word Mix Free, WPodder, and Weave (review)