AAWP Insight #87: Nokia results and Lumia 1520
Published by Rafe Blandford at
In episode 87 of the AAWP Insight Podcast, hosted by Ewan, Steve and Rafe, we start by discussing some of the commentary around the soon to be completed acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business by Microsoft, prompted by the release of Nokia's Q4 2013 results. We then move on to Steve's latest podcatcher roundup update, before finishing with some more view on the Nokia Lumia 1520.
Download the MP3 file for this podcast (Size: 37.08MB)
This podcast was recorded on Friday 24th January 2014.
In this podcast we cover:
- Nokia Q4 2013 results - the end of an era
- Nokia's recent financial results without the Devices & Services division
- Microsoft Q4 2013 results show increased Windows Phone revenue
- 15 Windows Phone 8 podcatchers compared and reviewed (part 1)
- 15 Windows Phone 8 podcatchers compared and reviewed (part 2 and summary)
- Video capture from Nokia Lumia 1520 (vs Lumia 1020)
- Review: the Nokia Lumia 1520 stills camera, head to head with the 1020