4 in a Row
"4 in a Row" (also known as "4 in a Line" and "Connect 4") is a very challenging board game for all ages.
It is very easy to learn, but hard to master.
Challenge your strategic skills!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 8 levels of difficulty.
* Extremely strong AI at higher levels, even for those who have mastered the game.
* Unlimited undo function.
* Cool graphics and sound effects.
* Sound and vibrator on/off switch.
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each player in his turn drops one of his pieces down any of the slots in the top of the grid.
* The play alternates until one of the players gets four pieces of his color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
* The first player to get four in a row wins.
* If the board is filled with pieces and neither player has four in a row, then the game is a draw.
- phone identity
- music and video library
- owner identity
- data services
More info / Source
Rated by 33 people
1.96 MB Installed
1.25 MB Download
AE, BH, IQ, QA, SA, BG, CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, ZA, AR, CL, CO, CR, ES, MX, PE, VE, EE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, IL, HR, HU, ID, IS, IT, KZ, LT, LV, MY, NO, NL, PL, PT, RO, RU, SK, SI, SE, TH, TR, UA, VN, CN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments