AT&T CONNECT® FOR WINDOWS® HANDSETS
AT&T Connect for Windows handsets can help you bust through busy schedules! Your home screen shows the upcoming AT&T Connect conferences scheduled in your calendar. Conferences are color coded, so you can see which one is in progress (red), which is about to start (orange) and which conference is in the future (green). This mobile app offers enterprise quality audio, web, conferencing for communicating and collaborating almost anytime, virtually anywhere in the world.
You can work smarter and faster, with the ability to surf the web and talk at the same time. The hands free mode allows you to participate in a conference simply and easily. AT&T Connect for Windows offers location based dialing. This means that when you tap to dial into a conference, you are connected to the conference using a local, in country, phone number. The AT&T network offers seamless connectivity as you move transparently from one network to another, 3G to 4G to LTE.*
*Talk and surf requires mobile broadband, not available in all areas. In 4G LTE coverage areas data functions will use 4G HSPA+ data speeds when voice service is simultaneously in use. 4G speeds not available everywhere. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
Download the free AT&T Connect app from the Windows store.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy with features that include:
• View shared applications and presentations (include rotate & zooming)
• Call me and auto dial in with automatic phone entry
• Location based dialing which supports local, in country phone numbers
• Interactive participants list with images of your contacts*
• Use emoticons to signal your opinion
• Step in or out of an Event
• Mute or un-mute
• Use notes to chat with one or all participants
• Hands free mode for participating easily in a conference
• Save participant’s details as a local contact
• Sort participants list
*AT&T Connect uses the native integration of your local “People” application with social networks and imports the images
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Phone 8.0 & 8.1.
More info / Source
Rated by 44 people
47.76 MB Installed
13.64 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments