Age of Empires®: Castle Siege
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era on your Windows PC or touch screen device. Choose from one of several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus. Upgrade your keep, fortify your walls, and garrison defensive troops to protect yourself from marauders. Then, train an army to raid other cities, and command them in battle to dismantle your opponents’ defenses.
Over the ages, you’ll research technology, live through famous battles, and recruit a variety of heroes to your side, including Saladin, Richard the Lionheart, and Joan of Arc. Outsmart your attackers and outplay your victims to earn achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards.
Take command, and make your mark on history!
* Age of Empires®: Castle Siege requires users to sign into Xbox with a Microsoft account to play.
1.8 Patch Notes
• Gold Starter Pack is now available. It will only be available for 3 days after initial offer.
• The ability to search for players by gamertag has been added.
• The Alliance Messages screen size has been increased.
• Hermann Van Salza’s Shield Wall ability will no longer affect siege units.
• Joan’s Convert ability will work correctly with John Kourkouas’ Terrorize ability.
• When the Terrorize ability stops affecting Infantry squads assigned to Patrol Point, they now properly seek out targets.
• Using Henry V's ability on a building right before it is destroyed will no longer lock out the ability for the rest of battle.
• Spear Infantry no longer takes additional unintended damage from Cavalry.
• Fixed an issue where defending units would sometimes stutter-step when trying to select a target after a castle breach.
• Charles Martel’s Taunt ability will no longer make targets immobile.
More info / Source
Rated by 989 people
359.86 MB Installed
185.75 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
- Español (España, alfabetización internacional
- español (México)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments