Audiocloud is a SoundCloud client for Windows Phone. Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music and audio with this app.
*** NOTICE ***
- Starting with version 3.8, the app no longer supports downloading and offline playback of tracks (to comply with SoundCloud API policies).
- App versions 3.7 or earlier may not function correctly starting March 2, 2015 due to breaking change in SoundCloud pagination API.
• Explore and search tracks, playlists, people, and groups on SoundCloud; fine-tune search using advanced filters
• Background audio playback with repeat and fast-forward/rewind functions
• Music + Videos Hub integration
• Live tile displays currently playing track artwork
• View user, group, playlist, and track details, including comments
• Repost, like, comment, and share a track
• Curate private or public track collection with add to playlist function
• Pin track, playlist, or user/artist to Start screen for quick playback access
• Follow people in the community and get the latest track stream of people you follow
• Get live tile, toast, and lock screen (WP8) notifications on new tracks in stream (Not available to 256 MB devices)
• Launch app and automatically play stream, likes, or featured tracks via voice command (WP8 - English and Italian only)
• Clean theme-aware Metro UI provides native-app-like experience
- SoundCloud is a service provided by SoundCloud Ltd. This app is a third-party implementation of the SoundCloud API and is in no way affiliated with SoundCloud Ltd.
- Not all tracks are streamable.
- Please email [support at portalgroove dot com] when requesting for support. Thanks!
- WP8: Added option to move or delete unused offline content in Settings
- WP7: Unused offline content automatically removed on visiting Settings
- Reimplemented paging due to breaking change in API
- Improved robustness in resolving audio stream
- Added ability to open non-streamable public tracks in browser (WP8.x)
- Fixed subgenre loading issue in Explore section
- Fixed bug where playback queue contains wrong track list
- Fixed playback issue on certain devices
- Tweaked home screen panorama UI
- Due to deprecated API, the following features were removed:
∙ "latest" pivot item in Explore and Tag page
∙ Sort option in search
- Hot tracks display is now locally sorted by number of likes and plays
- Fixed crash due to undocumented exception when starting periodic agent
- Stability tweaks in saved tracks page
- Removed analytics reporting option
More info / Source
Rated by 4001 people
3.94 MB Installed
1.48 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments