BBC Radio 3 Player
This app is in Staging and or Beta. It may not be available for public download.
Stream high quality BBC Radio 3 straight to your Windows Phone! Clean interface with HD programme guide.
BBC Radio 3 centres on classical music and opera, but jazz, world music, drama, culture and the arts also feature.
Ideal for expatriates who miss their favourite programmes from back home and those with poor FM signal reception.
WARNING It is with great regret that we have to announce the planned withdrawal of this radio app from the Windows Phone Store on 8th February 2013. We are responding to a request from the BBC who, quite rightly, made us aware that we were not fully operating within their Terms of Business Use.
The good news is that you can continue to enjoy this station after 8th February by installing our Radio Lounge app. This has a free trial mode that gives access to this radio station with the bonus of several others. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you continue to enjoy our apps.
- Background audio playback
(Windows Phone 7.5/8.0 only)
- Choose from all BBC Radio stations
- Now and next programme guide
- Full integration with music + video hub
- Playback continues under lock screen
- Ability to block GSM-based streaming
- Comprehensive programme caching
- Dynamic server management
- Links to the programme web page (new)
- Programme reminder function (new)
Check out our equivalent players for the BBC’s other three national stations as well as the full featured BBC Radio Player which supports playback of all stations within one app.
- Updated to announce withdrawal
- Misc. fixes & version re-alignment
- Links added to BBC Podcast Lounge
- Further reliability improvements
- Added buffering message
- Enabled reminder status icon
- Many reliability improvements
Application contains content reproduced under licence from bbc.co.uk - © 2013 BBC
More info / Source
Rated by 23 people
2.52 MB Installed
1.05 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments