How Fast Is Your Break?
Break Speed is the same software that was featured at the 2010 US Open 10-Ball Championships. Break Speed was integrated into the broadcast and was used to provide the first-ever live break speeds for a professional event - and we did it with a phone!
Break Speed is more than 10x the accuracy of a radar gun and is quickly becoming the standard for break shot speed measurements, privately and professionally.
To use Break Speed, simply select your table size and cue-ball position and start a recording. A timer will be displayed giving you plenty of time to break. Don't worry about others breaking around you while you're recording - our Break Recognition technology is really good about discerning your break from others.
With such great precision, you can use Break Speed to provide that feedback you need to improve your own breaks. Get results in MPH or KPH. Better than a radar gun at 1/20th of the price!
Find out why professional pool players are using and recommending Break Speed to others.
Update v1.1 changes:
* Fixed a rare crash in the waveform editor
* Added break history - tap and hold to edit or delete a saved break
* Added notification on startup if a new version of the app is available
* Added support contact link
Update v1.2 changes:
* Fixed a bug with editing break notes on a light-themed phone introduced in v1.1
* Performance improvements in starting a break, positioning the cue ball, and opening the break-editing page
Update v1.3 changes:
* Updated for Mango
* Swapped the order of the 'history' and 'settings' pages
* Added Live Tile
Update v1.4 changes:
* Fixed a reported crash
* Set to try to run at 32bpp instead of 16bpp
- data services
- owner identity
More info / Source
Not yet rated
2.34 MB Installed
1.74 MB Download
BG, CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, SG, US, ZA, CL, CO, ES, MX, PE, EE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, HR, HU, IS, IT, LT, LV, NO, NL, PL, BR, PT, RO, RU, SK, SI, SE, TH, TR, VN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments