A full featured expense tracker and budget manager featuring the ability to track expenses by taking a photo. Just snap a picture of your bill, receipt, cash register total, or whatever is available when you are making a purchase. No fumbling around with your phone while you are paying your bill or checking out.
The Live Tile feature makes it easy to track your spending and manage your budget. You can know exactly how much you've spent and how much is left in your monthly budget simply by looking at the live tile on your home screen. The charts and graphs help you analyze your spending from month to month.
* Record expenses by simply taking a photo
* Track your spending or manage your entire monthly budget
* Charts, graphs, and analysis tools to help examine and reduce spending
* Import / Export data to your OneDrive
* Streamlined and easy to use UI
* No additional accounts or sign in required
- Added ability to import data from OneDrive
- Added remove ads upgrade option
- Bug fixes and UX improvements
- UX Improvements and bug fixes
Version 3.0 Updated for Windows Phone 8
- New Live Tile Support
- New Upcoming Exenses Section
- Redesigned Look and Feel
Version 2.2.1 Adds Expense Entry help page.
Version 2.2 fixes international currency issues accepting characters such as commas.
- Adds Customizable Live Tile.
- Adds ability to track monthly spending limit from month to month.
- Adds ability to remove unused categories and payment types.
- Adds new tracking charts.
Version 2.1 fixes navigation issues; adds help pages; adds UI enhancements.
Version 2.0 adds ability to focus and control flash when taking photos and adds additional UI enhancements and fixes.
- Updated Track Status page to allow for more flexibility in filtering data.
- Updated Live Tile to be more legible on higher resolution screens.
- Updated recurring expense functionality to be more flexible.
- Added background agent support.
- Fixed bug in Track Status page where data was not displayed.
- Fixed Quick Setup functionality.
- Removed legacy libraries.
- Additional UI improvements.
- Adds the ability to save expense photos to OneDrive allowing you to now tie the expense data with the archived photo in OneDrive.
- Adds optimizations for improved performance on low memory devices.
- Numerous bug fixes and UI enhancements and improvements.
More info / Source
Rated by 147 people
17.28 MB Installed
6.94 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments