Q:How to set the base currency?
A:The context menu appears by long pressing on the row of the currencies list, which has the following options:
- Set as base currency
- View historical charts
- Fixed: Error about the "About" page.
- Added: Inverse rate.
- Updated: 6 currencies in one live tile.
- Added: Support to adjust the order of the currencies list.
- Fixed: Automatically delete the existing currency in the to be added currency list.
- Search currency according to the name, such as "US", "Chinese", "dollar" etc.
- Support all categories view in historical chart page.
Convert more than 150 global currency exchange rates quickly and easily! Just adding the common currencies once can take in everything in a glance, without one by one selection! You can update the exchange rate by a gentle phone shake. You can also directly fix the common currency conversion to the Live Tile, even without opening the application. Very convenient, isn't it?
Please choose Currency Exchanger freely from currency exchange rate conversion applications. If you find a better one, please tell me! 8-)
- Convert multiple currencies at the same time.
- Fix the common currency conversion to the Live Tile, each of which supports up to six currencies conversion.
- Support update mode and digital display styles setting.
- View historical chart of exchange rates.
- Support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
The currency exchange rates data is provided by Yahoo Finance. The data is for reference only.
Your support keeps updates coming. Thanks!
More info / Source
Rated by 11 people
4.65 MB Installed
2.76 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments