NOW WITH CORTANA INTEGRATION!
Cortana functionality available for this app! Try saying "Load Shedding Status" or "Load Shedding Schedule" to Cortana!
This app will automatically notify the user if Eskom's load shedding status changes with a notification.
It is also possible to pull schedules as per configured areas. To use the app, first go to the configuration page and select your province, Municipality and search for your suburb, then select it and click save. Now you can go to the schedules page and click refresh.
The latest schedules will then be available for viewing.
It is not necessary to configure the app if you simply want updates pertaining to load shedding status, only configure if you want to view schedules as well.
- Wide tile support.
- Configuration UI speed improvements.
- A word to the wise...
- Bug Fixes
- Implemented a fix where initializing speech recognition would crash the app for certain users.
- Implemented a fix where the app would crash upon opening for certain users.
- Implemented Cortana functionality for the app. Try saying "Load Shedding Status" or "Load Shedding Schedule".
- Changes in layout
- Automatically get schedule on opening app
- Added About screen
- Bug fixes
- Added functionality to automatically check if an update for the app is available from the store and inform the user.
- Auto select first suburb when search is successful to make saving suburb easier.
- Added a messagebox that informs the user if they have not yet set up their suburb and are trying to access the active loadshedding schedule.
- Added image to status page to enable graphical representation of grid status.
- Added live tile functionality
More info / Source
Rated by 4 people
1.9 MB Installed
1.24 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments