Exits Expert London Lite
Exits Expert London Lite is a useful and sublime travel app that tells you in no more than 3 taps which carriage and door to board at, in order to arrive closest by the desired exit or corridor.
1) Tap the 'Choose a station' tile
2) Select a line
3) Select the station you want to go to
IN THIS LITE VERSION
Exit information is available for all stations seen on the Tube map (served by London Underground, London Overground and the Docklands Light Railway) + all stops served by Tramlink.
• Full screen support for all screen sizes (WVGA, WXGA, 720p and 1080p) - which means this app will not be letterboxed on 720p and 1080p devices
• See which stations are in the open or not by the colour of the background on every station page* (line colour = in the open; black = not in the open) (ideal for knowing where mobile signal is available)
• See which stations have short platforms (ideal for knowing which doors will not open at certain stations)
• See which stations have a wide gap between the train and platform
• Exits - Platform exit, interchange corridor, level access and lift information
• Can be used anywhere (no Internet connection is required)
• This app looks & works brilliantly in both dark and light themes
• The way you use this app will not be tracked, we will not track your location or monitor your usage when using the app
* with the exception of London Underground Northern line. For stations served by this line, black = not in the open; white = in the open
NB: Exits Expert London Lite is NOT a route planning app
• Updates and corrections to the database
• Longer trains are currently being introduced on London Overground's North and West London lines (Stratford to Richmond / Clapham Junction) and so exit information is now available for longer trains on these lines.
• Longer trains are currently being introduced on London Overground's East and South London lines (Highbury & Islington to New Cross / Clapham Junction / Crystal Palace / West Croydon) and so exit information is now available for longer trains on these lines.
• New trains are currently being introduced on London Underground's District line and so exit information is now available for these longer trains.
More info / Source
Rated by 25 people
26.48 MB Installed
2.67 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments