FamilyTracker lets you track Windows Phone devices. It uses the GPS on the phone to get the location and periodically publishes it to the cloud. You can add as many members as you like. Based on popular demand, you can now remove members from your family.
Things to note:
FamilyTracker application publishes your location every 30 minutes which is made available to all the members of the family. There is no way to get the at-this-moment position of the members. There is also no way to change the publishing internval other than it being 30 minutes. These limitations are imposed by the Windows Phone platform.
Starting a new family: When launching the application for the first time, you will be presented with a family registration page to start a new family. Fill out the details to register a new family.
Joining an existing family: An existing family member must go to the members tab and tap on the 'add' icon to generate a unique authorization code. This authorization code allows a single family member to join and become part of your family. You can add as many members as you like (by generating additional authorization codes).
Recently added features:
- Popular demand: Delete a member from your family.
- Download the complete tracking history to your PC.
- Ability to hide inactive members
- Improved historical view to aggregate locations within 1000 ft of each other.
- The application now identifies different possible issues that can cause the app to not do tracking and provides possible resolution.
- Added support to view the trail of the tracking on a map.
NO MONTHYL FEE
More info / Source
Rated by 14 people
4.6 MB Installed
2.29 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments