An LED flashlight. No ads. No self-promotion. No nonsense. Starts up really quickly. It's elegant. It's simple. It's free. I don’t need to tell you how to use it. Give it a try. I'm sure you'll like it.
- Runs under the lock screen
- Screenlight mode (with color selection)
- Camera button integration
- Optional in-app battery status
- Optional in-app clock
- Accidental back-button exit prevention
Unlike some other popular flashlight apps, Flashlight XT does not:
- Retrieve your personal data
- Use your cellular or wifi data connection
- Access your microphone
- Send tracking information to ad networks
- Use up megabytes of your phone's storage
If you are running on Windows Phone 8.1 and want Flashlight XT to be able to run under the lock screen, you must not prevent it from running in the background in the Battery Saver app.
v.3.6 - Color selector for screenlight mode and a minor change to the battery charging icon.
v.3.5 - Added hint text for screenlight mode, fixed the information bar for the Lumia 520 and reworked the battery charging icon.
v.3.4 - Added optional battery status and clock.
v.3.3 - Optimized battery usage under the lock screen, initial start-up speed improvements and minor UI updates.
More info / Source
Rated by 1105 people
211 KB Installed
117.73 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments