If you use Fuelly, you know that writing down that info at the pump and uploading it later is a hassle. For that, Fuelly offers sending fuel ups using their mobile web site or by sending text messages. However, if your data connection is slow or unavailable the mobile web site is not always usable, and remembering the text message format without making any mistake isn't all fool proof, especially if trying to send out complex ones.
This app lets you send your fuel ups via text message very easily. Just choose the phone number to use (US, UK, Canada) and set up your different vehicles and text message shortcuts once and you're good to go. You can then send fuel ups very easily even without a data connection.
Please remember to configure your Fuelly account. Set your mobile phone number so that Fuelly will accept the text messages and, if you need to track multiple vehicles, configure the text message shortcuts.
Trial mode limitation:
The trial mode doesn't allow sending fuel ups more than once every 2 weeks. The rest of the experience is exactly the same as the full version.
New in version 126.96.36.199:
- added country codes to phone numbers
- smaller background image on main screen
- list of vehicles doesn't change color on touch anymore to avoid confusion
New in version 188.8.131.52:
- added header logo
- added background images
- new toolbar buttons to allow navigating between input fields and validating inputs without having to close keyboard
- removed cyan background from application list icon
- added "contact the author" link in About page
More info / Source
Rated by 4 people
1.6 MB Installed
671 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments