Indian Penal Code
Indian Penal Code (IPC, Hindi: भारतीय दण्ड संहिता) is the main criminal code of India.
It is a comprehensive code, intended to cover all substantive aspects of criminal law.
It was drafted in 1860 and came into force in colonial India during the British Raj in 1862.
It has since been amended several times and is now supplemented by other criminal provisions.
The Indian Penal Code APP presents the "Indian Penal Code" in a readable and searchable format.
Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 554 Sections.
- Added font size adjustment buttons
- Added more interesting advertisements
- Added big transparent tile.
- Modified small and medium tiles.
- Search functionality improved.
- Employed Fast App Switching.
- About page and rate my app funtionality added.
- Corrected some minor bugs and text errors in some articles.
- Added tilt effect to list items.
- Back button control.
- Transparent tiles.
More info / Source
Not yet rated
3.18 MB Installed
1.26 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments