K-Mobile Banking is a high-security mobile banking service from KASIKORNBANK PCL. It is a comprehensive 24-hour full function e-banking service that allows you to do balance and credit card inquiry, bill payment, mobile top-up, funds transfer-both within KBank and online interbank funds transfer,push bill alerts, and free weekly mobile magazine. Registration at ATM is required for authorizing your savings/checking account for use with this service. Triple Lock Security ensures that access is possible only from your phone using your mobile number with your secret PIN.
Mobile operators supported: AIS, dtac, TrueMove and TrueMove-H - both prepaid & postpaid services.
K-Mobile Banking can connected through only GPRS/EDGE/3G provided by the mentioned mobile network operators in Thailand. K-Mobile Banking will not be allowed to connect to KBank's server via WiFi.
Service activation procedure:
1. Install application from Windows Marketplace
2. Start application and choose K-mobile banking. Click confirm to receive One-Time-Password (OTP) via SMS. (Valid for 24 hours.)
3. Go to ATM to activate K-Mobile Banking service for the account(s) associated with your ATM/Debit card by following these menu items:
• เลือก ‘กองทุนรวม/สมัครบริการ/K-Mobile Banking/อื่นๆ’
• เลือก ‘K-Mobile Banking’
• เลือกบริการ ‘K-MOBILE BANKING PLUS’
• เลือก ‘เปิดใช้บริการ K-Mobile Banking PLUS’
For technical support, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your device model, firmware version number, mobile phone number,
and description of the problem.
If problem persists, please send report to email@example.com providing your mobile phone number, date and LOCATION of the incident,
so that we can inform your mobile network operator to correct their network configuration.
For other problems please send report to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your mobile phone number and date.
More info / Source
Rated by 24 people
171 KB Installed
143 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments