Live Tile Agenda
This application shows your appointments from a phone calendar on live tile on your start screen. Using multiple settings you can easily personalize your tile so it looks exactly as you wish!
All three sizes of tiles are supported and refreshed automatically. Your appointments can be seen on one or two sides of a tile.
THE TRIAL VERSION HAS SOME SETTINGS DISABLED AND DOES NOT REFRESH AUTOMATICALLY. IT DISPLAYS "TRIAL MODE" ON BACK TILE.
* Why are TO-DOs not displayed on the tile?
Windows Phone API provides only information about appointments and not TO-DOs.
* I see a lot of private appointments on my tile? Why don't you show actual subject instead of '[private appointment]'?
If appointment has a flag 'private', Windows Phone API provides only start and end time. All other details are not accessible. If you want to see details, you have to remove flag 'private' from your appointment.
* Why would I even want to see text '[private appointment]'?
Since tile cannot show detail information about appointment, at least it tells you when you are busy.
* Why can't I see the wide tile if you have screenshots that show wide tile?
The wide tile can be set only on Windows Phone versions 7.8 or 8.0.
* Can you open Windows Phone Calendar from your application or when I click the tile?
No. Windows Phone API does not allow opening one application from another.
* I have multiple calendars in one account. Can I select only one of them?
No. Windows Phone API provides only information about account type and name and therefore you can only enable or disable the whole account.
Fixed various bugs
Refresh option also refreshes the lock screen (not only agenda)
Added end date for appointments that last more than a day
More info / Source
Rated by 26 people
2.25 MB Installed
1.54 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments