Live Tile Countdown
Live Tiles that count down the number of days to go. Keep track of key dates like upcoming birthdays or vacation.
You just pick a date and a title for your tiles. And your tiles count down. Once an event is past the tile will display + and count up. So it is easy to see the number of days before or since an event.
Countdown has a clean, simple Metro style that looks great on any phone.
Countdown is very easy to use. This app just works. And unlike many other apps with live tiles, this app is reliable because it does not require network connectivity to keep the tiles updated.
This app is free and there are no ads. The app does not track you in any way.
Release 3, March 18, 2012
* Opening the app now updates all tiles immediately. No need to wait for the next background update.
* Added notifications in the corner of tiles. These notification indicate that the ability to update tiles is about to expire. This is because Windows Phone only allows applications to update tiles for 14 days after the application is opened. If you see these notifications just tap on the tiles.
* Improved the layout and appearance of the tile editing page.
* Fixed an issue with region date format that caused tiles to stop updating.
* Fixed an issue where the date of an event would not change.
* Added help information on the tile notifications and background tasks. Added options to send mail.
* Simplified and improved the internal structure and error handling of the application and background agent. New option to send a bug report.
Thank you for all your support and the great reviews.
Looking ahead… our top feature request is to add an option to set the background color on the Countdown tiles. Please let us know if there is anything you would like to see.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can follow VivitapApps on Twitter at https://twitter.com/VivitapApps.
More info / Source
Rated by 81 people
1.68 MB Installed
705 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments