Use any photo as a map!
MapSnap GPS is a fast and easy handheld map for those situations where road maps aren't good enough and you can't download a map.
Just take a photo of a paper map using the camera in your device, mark your location using your inbuilt GPS, select the scale (or mark another location), and you're good to go.
Whether you're hiking, cycling, or just sick of endlessly unfolding and refolding tourist or amusement park maps, MapSnap GPS is the perfect tool!
• Allows you to photograph a physical map or use any image as a map
• Shows your current GPS map position in real time
• Adds a dynamic scale indicator (kilometres or miles) and a north indicator to every map
• Can rotate maps to north, to your current bearing, or to true north (using the compass)
• Supports OneDrive/email GPX path export for upload to sites like Google or Bing maps
• Has a realtime GPS dashboard
• Can run under a locked screen
• Automatically saves "snapped" maps and calibration data for every map you've used
• Supports latitude/longitude, UTM/UPS, and MGRS georeferencing
• Doesn't require a data connection for navigation - all maps are stored offline
• Has a deep zoom function, perfect for fine details in scanned maps
Reduced the number of permissions requested when uploading to OneDrive. The app used to request access to the user's basic details, but this is not necessary. Now, only "upload" and sign-in permissions will be requested.
More info / Source
Rated by 8 people
2.64 MB Installed
1.21 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments