Now using new Mango features! Performance is much better now!
Ever tried to look for what new apps are in the Windows Phone marketplace, only to get drowned in apps you just don't care about?
Marketplace Miner is here to help! The app will show you a list of apps that have been recently published to the marketplace. You can then go and ignore certain publishers that create apps you don't like. On top of that, you can choose to filter by paid/trial and free.
After a few uses, you will see how what used to seem like an unmanageable flood of apps suddenly becomes much more manageable.
On top of that, if you have publishers you like, you can mark them as such and see new applications from them specifically.
New in 2.0
* Now built for Mango (Windows Phone 7.5) - as a result, performance is much better. Also, fast application switching now works too.
* You will now see "hot" apps that other users are looking at.
New in 1.2
* Performance is better - not as good as it should be, but better (when scrolling). This will be much better with the next update (Mango support).
* Fixed the date showing when in group-view.
* Now showing Mango apps (on mango phones).
* Fixed some crash bugs.
New in 1.1
* Fixed 3 crash bugs.
- photo, music, and video libraries
- data services
- push notification service
- phone identity
- owner identity
More info / Source
Rated by 26 people
2.34 MB Installed
1020 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, CA, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, ZA, AR, CL, CO, ES, MX, PE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, HU, ID, IT, MY, NO, NL, PL, BR, PT, RU, SE, CN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments