MeTweets – The most complete Twitter experience for Windows Phone
MeTweets is a Twitter client that goes beyond just Twitter. With a simple and easy-to-use interface it is perfect for beginners, yet it offers all features a power user would need.
• Tweet with pictures and add location to tweets.
• SmartSplit and SmartMerge: post tweets that are longer than 140 characters! MeTweets will split them up, and merge them again in your timeline automatically!
• Push notifications: Get a notification when you're mentioned or receive a message.
• Scheduled Tweets: You don’t have to be there to be on Twitter. Schedule tweets and we will post them whenever you like!
• In-app YouTube video player.
• Speech: open your timeline, mentions or messages by friendly asking your Phone to do so. Or post a tweet, completely hands-free!
• In-app Readability reader. Read articles in ease, without all the clutter and advertisements around them.
• Configurable home screen: you can use the columns you want. Choose from timeline, mentions, messages, favorites, top tweets and lists or add other user's timelines or search queries.
• Streaming: for heavy Twitter users it can be interesting to have tweets, mentions and messages pushed to your phone as they appear on Twitter. Streaming does just that, instant delivery.
• Embedded photo viewing in the timeline
• Fast Actions: reply, retweet, favorite or view tweet details from the timeline
• Multiple account support
• Built-in photo viewing for Twitter, Instagram, TwitPic, SkyDrive and Yfrog with capability to save to your phone
• Orientation lock: read your Twitter timeline while laying down without having your screen rotating around
• Mute filters: Hide certain tweets based on author, content or source. You can, for instance, hide all Foursquare tweets
• Save for later: Save tweets for later using the built-in Pocket or Instapaper support
Fixed: Profile image uploads work again
More info / Source
Rated by 181 people
8.03 MB Installed
2.72 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments