Media Volume Settings
Have you ever noticed that after opening some application or game, the volume for media playback (from zune for example) is higher or lower ? Or that some games have the (default) volume too high ?
This application allows to fine tune that internal background media volume, separately from the main device volume. It can also be useful when an application or game has background music too loud or too soft.
- it DOESN'T work while connected to Zune, which restores volume to 100%.
- a few games restore volume to 100% on opening
- it can't control in-call, device or notifications volume nor can keep the settings after a reboot due to WP7 features/limitations, about which I can't do anything.
Updated in 1.6:
- compatility warning (pre NoDo only !)
- removed trial, now it's free
- data services
- music and video library
- owner identity
- phone identity
More info / Source
Rated by 18 people
10.78 MB Installed
5.26 MB Download
BG, AT, CH, DE, AU, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, AR, CL, ES, MX, VE, EE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, IL, HR, HU, IT, LT, LV, NL, PL, BR, PT, RO, SK, SI, TH, UA, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments