myTechEd for Windows Phone enables on-the-go access to your myTechEd contacts, discussions, content and more. With this app, you can:
• Learn about new technologies and prepare your TechEd 2012 agenda and schedule of sessions to attend.
• Connect with peers in the TechEd directory, and send messages to or arrange meetings with other members.
• Share your experiences in conversations on technology-focused discussion forums and interest groups.
• View on-demand videos and download PowerPoint presentations from past TechEd sessions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest news and happenings for the TechEd North America 2012 event.
• Built to support Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango)
• Updated TechEd North America 2012 content catalog
• Added new TechEd Groups feature
• Updated support for viewing archived session videos and PowerPoint files
• …and we killed a bunch of bugs, too. Let us know if we missed a few. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What is myTechEd?
myTechEd is a social networking and technical education resource developed for the technology professionals that attend TechEd North America, both in-person or virtually online. Year-round engagement with like-minded professionals provides myTechEd members with opportunities to LEARN and help advance their depth of knowledge with Microsoft technologies; CONNECT with Microsoft experts, partners, and community members; and SHARE information with peers - before, during, and after each event. To learn more about myTechEd, visit http://www.myteched.com.
- phone identity
- data services
More info / Source
Rated by 4 people
16.7 MB Installed
6.76 MB Download
- English (United States)
AE, BH, IQ, QA, BG, CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, ZA, CL, CO, CR, ES, MX, PE, VE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, IL, HR, HU, ID, IS, IT, LT, MY, NO, NL, PL, BR, PT, RO, RU, SK, SI, SE, TH, TR, UA, VN, CN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments