* CNN Money: “Best Apps To Manage Your Money” (2013)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
* WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
* Webby Awards: Winner, Financial Services & People’s Voice (2012)
WHY 13 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Get live updates for your accounts right on your Start screen (Windows-exclusive feature!)
• Save time with automatically categorized transactions.
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
• Download the free app.
• Securely connect your accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you based on your actual spending.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
More info / Source
Rated by 8012 people
19.85 MB Installed
6.5 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments