Choose either to fight on the side of the living or the undead horde in this handcrafted action game. It's an all out brawl! How long will you last?
In the UNDEAD mode you play as a ravenous zombie. Chase after those meddlesome warm blooded fools and end their poor excuse for an existence. You score points for each heart stopped by your hand.
Whatever fleshy parts you can salvage will bolster your undead endurance. But keep an eye out for tasty morsels of brain. The rush will make you invulnerable for a short time!
In the LIVING mode you stand alone against the undead horde. You score points for each undead soul laid to rest, and lose points for the unintentional death of innocents.
You have a firearm at your command to hold back those zombies. But ammunition is limited, so keep an eye out for supplies to keep you blasting. If you run out you'll have to depend on your _other_ guns.
MustEatBrains features over three hundred frames of hand-drawn animation. Everything was crafted by one person - the art, the code, even the fonts. It is truly an old fashioned labor of love. I hope you enjoy it.
* Online leaderboards (top today, top all time)
* End game statistics
* New leap attack for undead
Five new maps (which completely replace the old ones)
* Settings menu moved to be a top level menu
* Added a new About page (where the settings menu used to be), which includes links to submit feedback, visit the website, and share the game
* Added a HUD animation for when your weapon is done reloading
* Auto submit scores is now on by default (note that as before only your best score will show for other players)
* Removed option to place HUD at the bottom instead of the top
* Tweaked undead mode difficulty (brains are slightly less scarce)
* Decreased the rifle cooldown
* Zombies can now take damage while the
- data services
More info / Source
Rated by 6 people
28.46 MB Installed
7.08 MB Download
CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, SG, US, ZA, CL, CO, ES, MX, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, HU, IT, NO, NL, PL, PT, RU, SE, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments