With the NatWest Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
• Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Top Up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (Unfortunately we can’t do it for phones on the 3 network)
• Check your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance
• Check your Cashback Plus Rewards balance if you’ve already registered as a Cashback Plus customer
• Share our app with your friends and family by recommending it from the more menu
How to Register
To use the NatWest Mobile Banking app, you need to have a NatWest personal current account and Online Banking, be over 11 and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got an Online Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwest.co.uk/online
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
• Network communication for connectivity
• Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family or bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Online Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the RBS or NatWest Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
*** We have fixed the issue identified in version 4.0. ***
We’ve updated the NatWest app to make it even easier to manage your money
• You can now view direct debits that you have set up.
• You can now view standing orders that you have set up.
• When making a payment rather than having to swipe through all your payees you can search by name for specific ones.
• Previously you needed to have at least £25 available funds in your accounts to use Get Cash, upon receiving your feedback this has now been reduced to £10!
More info / Source
Rated by 1552 people
11.59 MB Installed
5.87 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments