** Now with live tile, showing your track stats live on your startscreen **
NaviComputer is a GPS offline maps and tracking app designed for hiking, biking and other outdoor activities.
It uses different variants of OpenStreetmaps optimized for hiking and biking and can be extended with custom map sources.
Bundled with the optional map downloader and file synchronization tool NaviMapper for desktop PCs, it is optimized for offline use when you are abroad or in regions without network coverage. You can download NaviMapper on the website at www.navicomputer.com
NaviComputer can track your routes in the background and save them in the common GPX file format, as well as import GPX files from everywhere on your phone.
The new live tracking feature can save your life in emergency situations by transmitting your position in real-time or simply allowing your friends to follow your exciting trips.
- Topographic offline maps, easy downloadable and manageable
- Trackrecording with statistics and GPX capabilities
- Optional PC tool for downloading maps and transfering offline maps and GPX tracks from and to the phone.
- SkyDrive / OneDrive import and export of GPX tracks and offline maps
- Live tracking: Share a link with other people to let them follow your trip live on a map
- Simple and easy userinterface, adapts to your phone's design theme
For further information, please visit our website at www.navicomputer.com and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note: Even though the name may be misleading a little bit, NaviComputer is not intended to be a turn-by-turn navigation app for in-car use.
More info / Source
Rated by 16 people
5.58 MB Installed
2.54 MB Download
- English (All)
- Español (España, alfabetización internacional
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments