Panorama Assistant helps you to create great high resolution photo panoramas. Sensors such as gyroscope, compass, and accelerometer are used to perfectly align each shot. Panorama Assistant can also be used to calculate panorama vertical and horizontal rotations or as an attachment for external (e.g. DSLR) cameras.
NOTE: Panorama Assistant does not stitch panoramas but it assists in shooting perfect source images for panoramas which can then be fused using your favorite software such as Photoshop, Autopano, etc.
- Capture source images for panoramas of any type (including spherical) without missing parts of the scene.
- Support for Nokia Lumia 1020 PureView high resolution pictures (allows creating of spherical panoramas of more than 700 Megapixels!). *
- Support for focus mode, white balance (also manual), ISO, exposure time, exposure lock, exposure compensation, scene mode, flash mode, focusing light, shutter sound.
- Virtual capturing mode: use Panorama Assistant as a helper gadget for DSLRs and compact cameras.
- Automatic or manual capturing: capture images automatically once the phone is in the correct position.
- Continue unfinished panoramas.
- Panorama calculator: calculate horizontal and vertical rotation angles based on sensor size, focal length, overlap, and camera position. *
- Support for custom lens presets. *
- Level meter.
- HDR mode: capture three differently exposed pictures for each panorama position. *
* These features are available in the full version only. The trial version supports capture simulation only.
Hint: for optimal operation the sensors have to be calibrated (green text on the top of the viewfinder). To calibrate, just move the device around for a few seconds.
### Changelog ###
- Added trial version
- Bug fixes
- Added option for Nokia Imaging SDK effects
- Added option for exact position calculation
More info / Source
Rated by 1 person
11.99 MB Installed
2.39 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments