PhotoMath is the world's first camera calculator. Just point the camera towards a mathematical expression, and PhotoMath instantly displays the correct result.
By pressing the steps button, you can see the full step-by-step solution. Use it to get help when you're stuck solving a math problem.
Children can use it as a tool which helps them to learn Math, while parents can use it to check their children's homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket.
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new math is constantly added in new app releases.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
- Math recognition and solving has further been improved.
- Added clarification about handwritten text in help screens
- Added a more clear message when using a device that does not support autofocus
- Camera macro-mode has been enabled so expect the app to have less problems focusing on close text
- Math expressions now dynamically scale to fit the screen so there is no more need for scrolling in the steps screen
Expect more updates to come!
More info / Source
Rated by 58 people
14.02 MB Installed
7.71 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments