Podcatcher is your mobile podcast client designed to make consuming podcasts as enjoyable as possible. With podcast episode streaming, play queue capability and video playback!
Updated in 18.104.22.168:
* Greatly improves memory management for low-memory devices.
* Faster response when launching the application.
* Fixes crash when duplicate episodes were cleaned from the feed updates.
Updated in 22.214.171.124:
* Adds a "Browse" view to browse through categories of podcasts to subscribe to.
* Replaces "Recent" list with "Latest" list showing latest episodes within all subscriptions.
* Launch performance improvements.
* Fixes marking episodes as listened.
* Other bug fixes.
You can subscribe to podcasts in four convenient ways; search for podcasts using the built-in search functionality, select podcasts from the list of popular podcasts provided by gPodder.net, give the podcast address manually or import your subscriptions from your gPodder.net account or from an OPML file.
Episodes can be listen to right from the episode listing using the built-in podcast player featuring bookmarks to continue with the podcast later on! You can download the episodes for offline listening or stream the episodes for immediate listening. Audio podcasts are played in the background so you can enjoy them even if Podcatcher is not running and control the playback from the lock screen.
You can download new episodes either manually from the episode listing or set auto-download for a subscription so that all new episodes are automatically downloaded to your device. Podcatcher also includes automatic cleanup of your podcast library, so it won't grow too big and old episodes pile up.
The free trial version of Podcatcher is fully featured, but is limited to two podcast subscriptions.
Please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to give feedback about Podcatcher or report an issue.
More info / Source
Rated by 156 people
2.5 MB Installed
1.04 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments