QuickMilk is a client for the „Remember the Milk“ todo list web service, optimized for performance.
- Works very fast. You don’t want to wait some seconds in the supermarket for the network on marking every item on your shopping list done.
- 100% offline, working completely on your phone till next time you decide to sync your changes.
- Tasks can be marked as done directly in the list (and undone as long as you haven’t synced yet).
- Auto sync on startup when on fast USB/WiFi
- Completely free, no ads either
- Fixed: Quick check/uncheck buttons now visible using light theme
- Fixed: priority is now selectable (bug in Microsoft Toolkit, update to latest version fixed error)
- Added number of open tasks on current list on the Live Tile (does NOT sync in the background, no network used)
- Keyboard auto-opens on new tasks
- Fixed: unsynced changes would not survive quitting the app
- Added auto sync (see options)
- Added display of last sync time on startup
- Added support for portrait mode
- data services
More info / Source
Rated by 1 person
1.34 MB Installed
566 KB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
IQ, QA, SA, BG, CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, CA, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, ZA, AR, CL, CO, ES, MX, PE, VE, EE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, HR, HU, ID, IS, IT, KZ, LT, LV, MY, NO, NL, PL, BR, PT, RO, RU, SK, SI, SE, TH, TR, UA, VN, CN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments