ReadAloud app converts any text into spoken words. Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of the phone, with this app you can have any text read to you. ReadAloud reads aloud the text displayed in Windows Phone apps, e.g. web pages (internet explorer, opera mini, etc.), news articles (Bing news), PDF files and more.
We can very confidently say that ReadAloud is the best text-to-speech tool available for Windows Phone.
1. Click “share” in supported apps to send text to ReadAloud for aloud reading.
2. If “share” is not available, copy text from another app and paste into ReadAloud for reading.
3. Open PDF files from Windows file system for reading aloud.
4. Save articles opened in ReadAloud for listening them later.
5. Easily control the pitch and rate of the speech.
6. Pause/resume speech as needed, plus next/previous buttons to jump by sentence.
7. Read in background.
8. Select from list of languages.
8. The sentence being read gets highlighted.
10. Auto scroll while reading.
11. Customize the look and feel of the reader as per requirements.
* Reading of accented characters fixed.
* Other general bug fixes.
* ReadAloud is now an universal app.
More info / Source
Rated by 17 people
0 B Installed
0 B Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments