SleepWin is an easy-to-use alarm clock with add-on for tracking the movements and recording the sounds during your sleep.
It uses recorded data for the graphic visualization of the sleep statistics and sleep debt. It is also possible to add sleep records manually, which allows you to manage your unique sleep diary.
When the smart alarm is enabled the application uses the movement data to adjust the alarm clock to the most suitable moment for waking you up.
Trial version of the sleep tracking functionality will work with no restrictions for two weeks after installation. After that, the sleep tracking functionality will be disabled, but you will able to create records manually. If you want to continue using full sleep tracking functionality after your trial expiration, please consider buying it from the Windows Store and in addition you will get backup/restore functionality, more ringtones and application backgrounds.
Many thanks to all for error reports, suggestions and feature requests.
- new weather aware alarm
- added backup/restore of settings and records
- added age-based recommendation of the sleeping amount to settings
- new separate tile to launch the sleep monitor
- added new setting - turning off all the music players when sleep tracking starts
- improvements in sound player
- improvements in settings UI
- improvements in statistics chart
- fixed bugs
- performance improvements
More info / Source
Rated by 8 people
14.54 MB Installed
9.68 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
- Español (España, alfabetización internacional
- português (Brasil)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments