A calculator with an exciting user experience inspired by the old school blackboard that allows you to work with grids & export your results to a spreadsheet!
* Ver 1.2 - Added prompt for confirmation on C (clear board)
Once a school blackboard that could solve problems by itself was just an impossible dream, a student’s heaven. No longer so! Smartboard Calculator is the blackboard that calculates everything for you: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics problems as well as problems with units of time, distance, velocity, weight, temperature, energy, pressure and more!
Smartboard Calculator outperforms any regular calculator in every area:
- Usability – much more convenient than a regular calculator, this app allows you to see all the expressions & results you have written together on one board & refer to their values later
- Grids – on top of the regular functions, we’ve added working with grids (tables) which can make many problems easier to solve (plus, it’s great for keeping score of card & board games!)
- Functions – a vast array of embedded functions in different areas
- Units – work with units of time, distance, surface & enjoy automatic conversion between them
- Value for money – much cheaper than a calculator, it’s always in your pocket, & takes no extra space
- Design – it’s smart, original & good-looking, perhaps the only calculator you’d want to show to your friends
Thanks to its export to Excel™ function (works best with grids), Smartboard Calculator can also be the birth place of every homework. Plus, no calculation you write is ever lost – with the app’s history log you can refer back to any expression you wrote earlier.
To be sure you never lose this data, you can also backup all your app history to SkyDrive and restore it if you need to.
*** Smartboard Calculator – especially for students from middle school all the way to the undergraduate level! ***
Demo video: http://youtu.be/zD6sSsCesR0
More info / Source
Rated by 90 people
2.88 MB Installed
1.67 MB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments