Space Shooter X
Space Shooter X is a shoot'em up (shmup or STG) and an action pack "bullet hell" game where your mission is to shoot the enemy ships and win battles against big bad bosses and travel through the galaxy.
Inspired by Raiden, the old school Japanese shooters, there are tons of unique enemy ships and bosses, each equipped with specialized weaponry and ability.
While the game is easy to handle, you need more than fast reflexes to master the game. To survive in each level, you need to recognize attack patterns and use different power ups at appropriate time against the correct enemy.
Upgrade your ships with several levels of lasers, spread bullets, homing missiles, torpedoes, speed power and powerful bombs. The power ups stay with you until you die and you will accumulate more power as you collect the same power up.
The graphic is an exhilarating visual treat, with cool music and sound effects providing intense experience for hardcore gamers and casual gamers alike. In addition, you can submit your core to both global leaderboard and you country leaderboard. So you know who's the top players are in your country.
There are tips and how to strategies in the About/Help page where you can learn what each power up does, how to gain extra live for free and how to get full power- ups without having to wait for it to appear.
Get it now, you won't find a better space shooter, asteroid, shmup, shoot'em up or bullet hell game in Windows Phone Store.
For the full change log, see the About/Help page.
What's new in Version 1.16
• Fixed internal error jsonreaderexception when live tiles tries to retrieve score data from server via the background agent.
• Fixed internal error webexception when live tiles tries to retrieve score data from server via the background agent.
What's new in Version 1.15
• Fixed crash that occurred when player go to the World or Country leaderboard before they submitted any score.
What's new in Version 1.14
• Will start to show ads after the third launch.
• Show AdMob interstitials instead of Vserv ones.
What's new in Version 1.13
• Fixed Operation aborted error when location service is disabled
What's new in Version 1.12
• Updated the ad manager.
• Pinned tile now flipped to show World and Country Rankings.
For the full change log please refer to the About Page.
More info / Source
Rated by 279 people
88.33 MB Installed
31.21 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments