Strike Wing: Raptor Rising
*** Episode 2 is here!
- Fly through 5 more story missions and uncover what happened after the Sirius incident from a whole new perspective!
- Over 20 new challenges to complete in challenge mode that give even more rewards!
- EXTENDED TRIAL - try more of the game for free!
- FREE UPDATE - All content is available free of charge for everyone that has already purchased the game!
Take over the stars, blast through enemy fighter waves and destroy capital ships while piloting the most advanced fighters in the galaxy.
Strike Wing is a single player space combat simulator that combines sharp controls, beautiful graphics and adaptable missions to create an unique space combat experience for mobile devices.
= BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS =
Fly beautifully designed ships in asteroid fields, around planetary orbits or in deep space. Experience a colorful and vibrant representation of space on your mobile device.
= FLUID CONTROLS =
Play with the accelerometer or with the on-screen virtual stick. Learn each ship’s flight characteristics and master them individually.
= WIDE ARRAY OF SHIPS =
Choose from super-fast and nimble fighters to heavy torpedo bombers, each with their own strengths, weaknesses and style of play. Progress through the levels to gain access to more ships and features!
= ADAPTABLE MISSIONS =
Missions adapt to your style of play, to your skill and ship choice to give you a consistent challenge every time you play. Need an extra challenge? You can make each mission more difficult at a flip of a switch and reap better rewards.
= EXCLUSIVE CONTENT =
Pilot 3 advanced fighters and play through 5 challenge missions that are exclusive for Windows Phone users.
= CUSTOMER SUPPORT =
If you experience any issues with the game please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a description of the issue, your device and OS version number.
Also please visit http://www.strikewing.net/help
- Fixed black screen in some missions
- Episode 2!
- Lots of minor fixes and improvements.
- Bonus credits
- Stability fixes
- Fixed an accelerometer issue when autorotation is enabled.
- Increased various text sizes.
- Small fixes.
- Minor improvements
- Fixed black band for certain devices (Lumia 530, 63x).
- Fixed an issue with ship spinning in circles when selecting accelerometer control.
- Fixed improper end mission triggering in campaign level "Echoes".
- Improved Back key navigation.
- Fixed touch input not working when navigation bar is displayed (for devices without hardware buttons)
- Fixed input stuck in some scenarios
- Fixed floating virtual joystick outside screen
- Improved support for 1080p devices
- Minor stability fixes
- Fixed a startup crash
- Improved loading times
- Fixed freeze at the end of SIM 2
- Fixed white screen issue on light theme
- Fixed black screen issue for certain devices (Lumia 1520, etc)
- Fixed no-music issue on Windows Phone 8.0
- Minor tilt sensor interface improvements
- Lots of fixes improving game stability
More info / Source
Rated by 9 people
114.62 MB Installed
54.55 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments