| Application Description
TimeMe is a Windows Phone live tile application which shows the current
time, date, weather and your current battery level all in one live tile,
the app also contains a stopwatch, timer, world clock and sleepscreen mode.
Sadly enough, because of unexpected limitations the time only updates every ~40 minutes when you download
the TimeMe application from the store, you can however download a free sideload version which needs a free developer
unlocked phone from the project website: http://projects.arnoldvink.com which will update the time every minute.
There is currently simply enough no other way to get a live tile clock to update every minute in the store.
Sideload version installation instructions can be found on the developer forums: http://forums.arnoldvink.com
| Application Features
- Live tile with time, date, weather and battery.
- Turn your Camera Flashlight on and off for light.
- Display a Sleeping Screen (phone dock) mode.
- Stopwatch, Timer and World Clock are build in.
- Weather page/lockscreen with weather status.
| Installation Instructions
1) Install the TimeMe application on your Windows Phone from the store.
2) Launch TimeMe once to enable the background live tile update task.
3) Pin the live tile inside the app and set the live tile to the used size.
| Support and bug report
When you are walking into any problems or bugs you can goto the support forums on:
http://forums.arnoldvink.com so I can try to help you out and get everything working.
Feel free to make a PayPal donation on: http://donation.arnoldvink.com
- Added new theme background photo support
(Goto Tile color selection and select 'Transparent')
- Added battery level live tile display setting.
- Added force live tile update button to live tab.
- Miscellaneous application improvements and fixes
More info / Source
Rated by 21 people
3.69 MB Installed
1.53 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments