Torfaen Council is a mobile app for reporting issues to Torfaen County Borough Council. You can attach information such as photos or videos to provide additional information and pinpoint exact locations using the mapping software on your phone.
When you submit your report it goes to Torfaen County Borough Council’s customer service team for processing and sending to the relevant service delivery team.
There are many features to Torfaen Council, you can also;
- View your submitted reports
- View your draft reports
- Receive up-to-date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Access your council news
- View the map of your council’s location.
- Search for council facilities near to your current location
- Add notes to existing reports
- Check Job Vacancies
- Check Bin Collection Dates
- Integrated help.
What issues can you report?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Abandoned Vehicle
- Bridge Issue
- Damaged Bus Shelter
- Dead Animal
- Dog Fouling
How do you submit a report?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions. (Mandatory questions are prefixed with a *)
- Capture evidence such as a photo or video
- Enter the location either manually, or using your mobile phone mapping software
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries about, or need some support with this app, please contact the 'My Council Services
- Torfaen' Team at contact@MyCouncilServices.com. For further information about Torfaen County Borough Council or its
services visit: www.torfaen.gov.uk
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Colour co-ordination of tabs
Dynamic tabs viewable in grid/lists
Responsive Council members tab
More info / Source
Rated by 1 person
11.59 MB Installed
7.05 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments