Mortgage Brain’s FREE app is a fast and simple way for you to search the UK mortgage market for a mortgage using the latest mortgage data. It also provides you with the ability to get in touch with a UK qualified mortgage broker to help answer your questions. Together with a wide array of mortgage calculators to help you work out costs associated with a mortgage, such as how much it may cost you, how much you could borrow, the effects of overpaying on your mortgage this really is a comprehensive mortgage app to aid you with your mortgage choice.
• Find out which mortgages are currently available by searching Mortgage Brain’s comprehensive database of UK mortgage products
• Mortgage product data updated twice a day to ensure product accuracy
• Find A Broker in your local area to provide you with advice and assistance
• Range of calculators to help you work out costings
• Recall previous mortgage searches
• How much can I borrow?
• How much will it cost me?
• Can I save money by remortgaging?
• What happens if interest rates change?
• What are the effects of overpaying my mortgage?
• How much will stamp duty cost me?
• Buy to Let calculations
From 1st April 2015, changes have been made to the way Scotland calculates its stamp duty. Changes have been made to the Stamp Duty calculator to reflect these amendments to their legislation. A full description of how the cost is calculated can be found within the calculator itself. The Stamp Duty calculator also includes stamp duty changes for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, made by the Chancellor in December 2014
More info / Source
Rated by 8 people
8.84 MB Installed
4.43 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments