Vectorial Map Lite
Vectorial Map allows you to view Mapsforge (OpenStreetMap) offline vector maps and record tracks. It supports different map styles, basic track editing, and background track recording.
- View Mapsforge offline vector maps (.map).
- View OSMAnd/Locus offline raster maps (.sqlitedb).
- *NEW* Download offline vector maps directly in the app*.
- Change the map's look and feel on the fly using custom Mapsforge XML style sheets.
- Record GPS tracks in background*.
- Import and edit tracks and waypoints (GPX, KML, KMZ)*.
- Draw your own tracks and waypoints (e.g. for trip planning)*.
- *NEW* Calculate routes around up to 50 anchor points**.
- Search for POIs**.
- Support for slippy format online tile sources (such as OpenStreetMap.org or OpenCycleMaps).
- Take map screenshots.
- Maps, styles, and track files can be imported using Windows Phone "Open with" feature (e.g. using Internet Explorer, OneDrive (SkyDrive), or any other app supporting "Open with") and Wifi upload (recommended for big maps)*.
- Export GPX and KML tracks to other apps or upload them to OneDrive*.
- *NEW* Load altitude data from DEM server**
** Requires internet connection.
Questions, feedback, feature request, or bug reports: http://www.vectorialmap.com/contact
Vectorial Map Help page with instructions on how to open and create offline maps and styles:
MapsForge offline maps can be downloaded here:
- OneDrive for Windows Phone 8 has a 100MB file limit.
- Windows Phone 8 stops GPS after 4 hours of inactivity.
### Manage tracks and waypoints ###
The Vectorial Map Desktop app available on the website (http://www.vectorialmap.com/download) can be used to easily export, import, and view tracks and waypoints which were recorded with the mobile version of Vectorial Map.
More information: http://www.vectorialmap.com/mobiledbmanager
- Bug fixes.
- Removed OAM maps.
- All premium maps are now available as a single product.
- Better map download handling.
- Improved: Map dragging.
- Fixed: Random font drawing errors.
- Improved rendering of labels along ways.
- Performance improvements.
- Added: Calculate route between multiple route (anchor) points in drawing mode (requires internet connection).
- Added: Option in Track Manager to load altitude data for tracks/routes from DEM server (requires internet connection).
- Added: New online map sources (incl. satellite).
- Added: Long pressing the delete button clears all track points in drawing mode.
- Added: Preliminary support for Locus render theme tags (force-draw, priority, upper-case, bg-rect*).
- Added: Preliminary support for some Mapsforge 0.5 tags (symbol-*).
- Added: Support for SVG icons.
- Added: Option to download map styles directly in Vectorial Map.
- Fixed: Errors when switching between map render themes.
- Fixed problems when downloading internal maps.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Added: New maps for download.
- Added: Direction indicator for GPS routes.
- Added: Option to edit track/route width and colors (track settings).
- Added: Show which map/style is currently loaded.
- Fixed: Support for maps greater than 2GB.
- Bug fixes, UI-, and performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- Fixed loading of tracks with special characters.
- Added option to download offline maps directly within Vectorial Map.
- Added option to rename map- and style file names.
- Added option to delete styles.
- Added more offline vector map styles.
- Added option to change map scale factor.
- Changed default style.
- Improved rendering quality.
- Bug fixes
More info / Source
Rated by 2 people
29.19 MB Installed
11.3 MB Download
- English (All)
- English (United States)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments