WP Bench is performance benchmark for Windows Phone 7 devices. It tests your CPU, GPU, memory, storage, display and battery and allows you to publish your score to the online charts or compare with the others.
- Online charts! devices, users etc.
- CPU singlethreaded performance
- CPU multithreaded performance
- Memory read/write speed
- Storage read/write speed
- GPU performance
- Display color reproduction (32-bit)
- Battery life tester
Engadget.com wrote that first WP Bench was "one of the most comprehensive benchmarking app [they've] seen so far."
WP Bench was first benchmark for WP7 and it's made by creator of well known (and first too) DirectX 11 Compute Shader 5 benchmark for PC called ComputeMark.
- 32-bit per pixel colors, great for display colors test
- screen lock prevention during tests
- user can take a screenshot of speed/battery tests results and save it to Pictures Hub
- frontend->backend path completely secured (all the data are encrypted: user info, OS info, device info, speed/battery tests score)
- 3 bugs solved (CPU seq/par scores finally differ in charts; attery test "Windows key->Back key" hack eliminated; data block size slider now can't be opened during speed test)
- db secured, hacks data removal, optimization
- data services
- photo, music and video libraries
More info / Source
Rated by 17 people
238 KB Installed
182 KB Download
- English (All)
AE, BH, IQ, QA, SA, BG, CZ, DK, AT, CH, DE, AU, CA, GB, HK, IE, IN, NZ, PH, SG, US, ZA, AR, CL, CO, CR, ES, MX, PE, VE, EE, FI, BE, CA, CH, FR, IL, HR, HU, ID, IS, IT, KZ, LT, LV, MY, NO, NL, PL, BR, PT, RO, RU, SK, SI, SE, TH, TR, UA, VN, CN, TW
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments