WP Bench is performance benchmark for Windows Phone 7 devices. It tests your CPU, GPU, memory, storage, display and battery and allows you to publish your score to the online charts or compare with the others.
- Online charts! devices, users etc.
- CPU singlethreaded performance
- CPU multithreaded performance
- Memory read/write speed
- Storage read/write speed
- GPU performance
- Display color reproduction (32-bit)
- Battery life tester
Engadget.com wrote that first WP Bench was "one of the most comprehensive benchmarking app [they've] seen so far."
WP Bench was first benchmark for WP7 and it's made by creator of well known (and first too) DirectX 11 Compute Shader 5 benchmark for PC called ComputeMark.
- 32-bit per pixel colors, great for display colors test
- screen lock prevention during tests
- user can take a screenshot of speed/battery tests results and save it to Pictures Hub
- frontend->backend path completely secured (all the data are encrypted: user info, OS info, device info, speed/battery tests score)
- 3 bugs solved (CPU seq/par scores finally differ in charts; attery test "Windows key->Back key" hack eliminated; data block size slider now can't be opened during speed test)
- db secured, hacks data removal, optimization
More info / Source
Rated by 51 people
238 KB Installed
182 KB Download
- English (All)
QR Code Link
Scan with Bing Vision to Download:
Share and Comments