The game has been designed and coded with loving care; there's in-game tutorials, smooth graphics and slick performance. It's a good entry in the casual puzzle game genre and with automatically generated random puzzles, various levels of difficulty and puzzle grid sizes to choose from and an online leader-boards Permutile should have a great shelf life too.
Meet Permutile, another original puzzle concept from Beautiful Mind Games.
• Swap tiles and move them to their target positions in as few steps as possible.
• Use number and color clues to figure out each tile's destination.
• Get up to speed in no time with an interactive and entertaining in-game tutorial.
• Choose from a variety of difficulty levels and grid sizes.
• Never play the same puzzle twice — each puzzle is randomly generated and unique.
• Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
• Track your performance over time and post your grade to online leaderboards.