I've had a quick run though the game (the regular review will be around next week) and I like what I see so far. It've very casual, and able to be played in short bursts, it looks cartoon cute, and there's enough complexity in the maze mechanics to keep you wondering what happens next.
From the features list in the Windows Marketplace:
- Guide the Droplitz to safety in this uniquely addictive puzzle game.
- Turn dials, create paths, and help the Droplitz from top to bottom.
- Complete more than 40 levels in 4 brilliant game modes.
- Unlock brilliant trophies and climb the high score tables.
- Variety of difficulty levels suit beginner to expert player.
Get your trial copy now through the AAWP App Directory.