This week we held the first public '361 Live' event "Mobile Question Time" sponsored by Nokia and LBi at LBi's HQ on Brick Lane in London. This episode is part 1 of 2.
On the panel were:
- Ed Hodges - Head of Mobile, Business & Commercial for Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Mark Squires - Nokia's Head of Communications for Western Europe.
- Stephen Pinches - Head of Emerging Technologies at the FT Group.
- Ilicco Elia - Head of Mobile, LBi.
- Rafe Blandford - Editor of All About Symbian and All About Windows Phone.
Ben chaired the session and Ewan handled questions.
361 Degrees also now has an associated newsletter:
Updates on each episode (and bulletins between seasons), 'behind the scenes' news , comment round-ups and personal views from the team. 'Back Chat' also offers a way to respond directly to the team on the topics we discuss each week.
You can sign up for the newsletter here.
About 361 Degrees
361 Degrees is a podcast all about mobile technology. From consumer to enterprise and from fun to industry analysis, we investigate and discuss mobile technology and the mobile industry.