In the game, you control Mush through a mix of tilting your phone, and drawing different emotions on the screen. In the demo you quickly come across the power of a smile, which lifts up your emotion and thus lifts up Mush to the sky. Draw a neutral face (a straight line) and the floating effect is removed and you slowly fall down again.
From the features list:
- Touch, tilt and shake the phone to change your character’s emotions!
- Each emotion unlocks a brand new ability!
- 12 emotion inspired worlds to explore for hours of carefully crafted gameplay!
- Stunningly textured artwork, cute characters and physics based puzzles!
- 20 Xbox LIVE Achievements!
- Trophies to earn!
It's a fascinating title, very calm in it's approach but looks to have the complexity and depth needed to make a game a hit. We'll be taking a closer look and reviewing Mush in the near future, but for now you can grab your copy via the AAWP App Directory.