From the features list:
- 13 Airplanes
- F/A-18 Hornet, Airbus A321, Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner, C-17 Globemaster III, Supermarine Spitfire, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 747-400, A-10, Boeing 737-800, Cessna 172SP, Cirrus SR22, Super Decathlon, Space Shuttle.
- 2 Regions
- San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California (137 airports total)
- Flight Planning
- Realistic Flight Model
- Interactive Flight Lessons
- Autopilot (Altitude and Heading, Throttle)
- 4 time presets (Sunrise, Day, Sunset and Night)
- Weather settings: Wind direction and intensity, visibility...
- Yoke helper for easy handling of the airplane
- Final Approach Path Display to help with landings
- ILS (Instrument Landing System)
- Realistic sounds
- 5 Camera Modes
- Runway lights
- Automatic Logbook (entries added for each flight)
As it stands there is a bug in the multi-touch routine that is causing some issues with users, especially those on the Nokia Lumia 800. The team at Flying Development Studios are aware of the issue, so expect a minor tweak in the next few days if you are affected - some of you might want to hold back on the update till this is cleared.
Download or update your copy via the Windows Marketplace or the AAWP App Directory.