Also, when following a link in an article in previous versions, NextGen Reader's menu options still only applied to the original article that you had come from. However, the latest version is aware of the page you're viewing and lets you e-mail, share or save that page rather than the article you came from.
The rest of the change log includes:
- New: Smarter article view i.e. share/save/email/mobilize current opened link instead of original article.
- New: Dynamic subscriptions hub with featured section to find latest and popular feeds.
- New: Tap and hold to edit/pin/delete a subscription from main page.
- New: Pin to start (live tile) experience.
- Improved sharing on Facebook with embedded links.
- Default: Always use HTTPS for sync.
- Fixed: Always sort starred items by newest first.
- Fixed: Twitter authentication bug.Several bug fixes and enhancements.
In addition to above changes, Instapaper and Pocket (Read It Later) accounts are now available only in paid version.
A free trial of NextGen Reader is available in the marketplace. The full application costs £1.49 / $1.99 / €1.99.